The purpose of the job is to plan and execute Corporate Communication strategies of the Bank while overheading all forms of Corporate communication and Public relations activity; planning, executing and maintaining projects involving but not limited to web technologies and Corporate Communication
The core responsibilities of the positions include but not limited to:
- Content generation, drafting and management of all corporate communications including Press Releases, Annual Report, Newsletters, Customer Letters, Online Social Digital Media / Online Publications, Internal Communication & Announcements
- Content Generation for Website and all social media
- Public Relations Management by providing regular press releases to the national and international press and media
- Overhead the content / text for all collateral brochures, banners, press ads, electronic media etc.
- Maintenance and update of information on all Online Presence on 3rd party websites (Wikipedia, PBA, SBP, etc.)
- Develop and Manage the Banks CSR Strategy
- Event Management organizing seminars, exhibitions, branch inaugurations etc.
- Developing online marketing spend allocations and proposals
- Establish good relationship with selected PR / Marketing agencies and Technology vendors of the Bank to ensure rapid response capability
- Regularly providing Innovative creative corporate communication, online presence, business development and technology project ideas and concepts
- Proving and proposing innovative creative ideas with analysis and recommendations for new projects and Online Presence Activity.
- Planning projects (e.g. Annual Report, Newsletter, Calendar etc.) in order to accomplish its goals within the resource constraints
- Communication with departments pertaining to Project information and development
- Evaluation and Reporting of performance statistics and project progress
- Develop and ensure consistency in templates for communication and marketing channels