Meezan Bank has successfully completed 16 years as the Premier Islamic Bank and has recently been recognized as ‘Best Bank’ in Pakistan by Pakistan Banking Awards – the most prestigious awards in Pakistan’s banking sector. Operating with a network of over 600 branches in over 160 cities across the country, our objective is to sustain and enhance the growth by recruiting talented individuals with a passion to serve Riba-free banking by joining our retail banking team as Branch Services Officers (Cashier).
This is a career-oriented permanent position with market competitive salary, benefits and defined learning & career path.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Market competitive salary
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Performance based bonus
- Car Ijarah at 0%
- Provident Fund
- Diminishing Musharakah (House Finance)
- Medical & Life Takaful coverage & many more…
- Efficient handling of payments / receipt /sorting of local and foreign currency (cash).
- Entry of opening cash balance, posting of all receipts and payments.
- Handling of the utility bills according to SOP.
- Preparing Cash Management report as per State Bank of Pakistan guidelines.
- ATM Operations and Reconciliation.
- Graduation from HEC recognized university / college having minimum 14 years of education with 45% or above marks throughout academic career (matriculation and above).
- 26 years or less as on 31st December, 2018 (27 years for Hafiz-e-Quran)
** Multiple Positions **